Enrollment Management Strategic Planning Committee Report
The Chancellor tasked the UIC Enrollment Management Strategic Planning Committee with researching and analyzing the current enrollment trends in order to identify colleges and programs for growth. This report is organized by the following tasks completed, which support the conclusive recommendations of the committee:
- Growth scenarios for expanding enrollment, disaggregated by student level and resident type (pg. 1)
- Programs with existing enrollment capacity and greatest potential for growth (pg. 2)
- Considerations for resources, space, faculty and staff to meet enrollment demands (pg. 4)
- Enrollment growth of existing and new online programs and degrees (pg. 5)
- Conclusive recommendations for enrollment growth (pg. 11)
Additionally, the appendices (pg. 12) provide support and evidence to the recommendations presented in this report.